SSB Interview Questions
by Mohammed, on May 26, 2018 9:49:41 AM
- From Educational Background:-
Q1. How much you scored in your tenth, twelfth and graduation.
Q2. Why there is decrease in the mark level and what you did to overcome that difficulty.
Q3. Which subject you like more and why
Q4. Which subject you don’t like and why
Q5. Achievements in the study
Q6. Tel specialty about your school and college
Q7. Which teacher you like most why
Q8. Which teacher you don’t like and why
Q9. Why you have chosen to study this branch
Q10. Whether you chosen the particular branch of study by self or by others compulsion (Parents)
Q11. Why there is some gap in studies between inter college and graduation.
Q12. How you improved the percentage from tenth to twelfth and what are steps you taken to achieve this.
Q13. If you scored less marks in twelfth than in tenth, the question is what are the steps you Have taken to overcome this decrease in percentage not to continue in graduation.
Q14. What your friends and teachers think about you
Q15. How you think about your friends and teachers
- From Family Background:-
Q1. How much pocket money you got in your college days and how much you utilized.
Q2. How you help your mother in your holidays
Q3. How you help your father
Q4. You are close to father or mother and why
Q5. How much you like your father and mother
Q6. How you are responsible person to your family
Q7. Say about your sister and brother
Q8. Whom you like most and why
Q9. With whom you play more
Q10. Which person other than in your family and friends you like more and why
Q11. What’s you father/mother rank in the working place and income they are getting
Q12. How they are utilizing their income and are you satisfied with that
Q13. If your family is totally dependent on you tomorrow, how you will help or run the family.
- From Friends:-
Q1. How will you get new friends?
Q2. Which type of friends you like
Q3. How many friends you have
Q4. Out of friends how many are close to you
Q5. In your friends to whom you share the personal things
Q6. What you like in your best friend and What he likes in you
Q7. What your friend or friends say about you
Q8. What you say about you and your friends.
Q9. Which thing you like in your close friend and why.
Q10. How you will help your friend or helped your friend any good moments.
Q11. How you and your friends/friend do in your free times or in holidays.
- For Working Professionals:-
Q1. What your co workers will say about you
Q2. What you say about your boss
Q3. What your boss say about you
Q4. Tel about your company or organization
Q5. Why you are leaving your previous job
Q6. What you like most in your job
Q7. What you don’t like in your job
Q8. What difficulty you faced in your job and what are the steps you taken to overcome that Difficulty.
Q9. Why are you leaving the present job?
- From Hobbies and Interests:-
Q1. What is your hobby?
Q2. Why you have chosen this hobby
Q3. From when you are doing this hobby
Q4. What are the things you have learn from your hobby
Q5. What are the new things you implemented in your hobby?
Q6. What’s your childhood hobby and what are you doing now
Q7. Why you change the child hood hobby to this(recent one)
Q8. They require vast knowledge in the hobby since everyone will have a hobby, but a candidate with good attitude will get information about their hobbies.
Q9. The different types of hobbies are music, singing, blogging, reading, philately, photography, trekking etc. Create questions based on your hobby and make responses for that to get thorough knowledge over that.
Q1. What type of news channel, Tv shows you see and which periodical you used to read and why?
- From Games and Sports:-
Q1. Which game you like and why?
Q2. Why you have chosen an indoor game rather than an outdoor game
Q3. Why you have chosen an outdoor game rather than an indoor game
Q4. Whom you like more in your team if we say cricket or foot ball etc
Q5. What is your position in the team i.e. as a team member or captain?
Q6. Depth of knowledge in the Games or sports. i.e. Questions from size of the play
ground/court size and rules of the game and recent world records in the game etc
Q7. Which player you like most and why
Q8. What you want to improve or you suggestion for our team in the game/sports you play
Q9. A good young youth with good physique should play a game in his spare time. So every one will have a game/sports to play. If you don’t have a game to play just join any club of your Interests and start to play. As it helps you to get more OLQ’s. Also get a thorough knowledge in the game which you used to play.
- Co-Curricular and Extra-curricular activities:-
The Co-Curricular and Extra-curricular activities includes such as N.S.S. , N.C.C , Volunteer of blood donation association, Friends of Police etc.
Q1. When you joined in N.C.C. /N.S.S. and why
Q2. What you achieved in that
Q3. Positions held in that
Q4. Grade of certificates got such as A,B,C etc
Q5. Who motivated to join in N.C.C
Q6. Social problem or Candidate Solution type questions:-
In these part the IO may ask questions such as world issues, national issues and solution for those issues. Also he checks the depth of knowledge and our approach to the issues. He asks our views to the issues and solution for the issue.
Eg:- He asks the candidate that the views of nation on terrorism is good or bad, if good why it is
good and if bad why it is bad, then tel you solution like this.
- Checking the Leadership and Organizing ability:-
Leadership and organizing ability is the important quality of every officer. So these part of the Process seems to be important. The officer may give a situation to check our organizing ability also he asked questions from the PIQ in the fields of extracurricular and co curricular activities such as N.S.S and N.C.C. etc.
E.g. If you going to Industrial Visit tour to the nearby Industry. Suddenly you coordinator got accident, how you will arrange the tour and make it successful one. Like this he gives different situations and ask questions over that.
If you play a game or sports, how you will organize that game like that.
- How to approach the Personal Interview DO’s and DONT’s:-
The approach of the PI is an art, the one with good attitude and truthful with the information provided and self will surely get success in the PI.
DO’s and DONT’s:-
- Enter the room with head held high and up raised chest as this gives you a confident approach.
- Never insert your hands into your pocket, leave it casually.
- First impression gives you a positive outcome.
- Prefer dress with good quality and should be properly ironed.
- Wear dress which is properly stitched and of good fitting.
- Avoid boot cuts and all.. Wear proper formal pant.
- Don’t wear jewelry at all or keep hell lot of things in your pocket.
- Have proper hair cut before the interview and comb the hair well.
- Wish the IO while entering the room with proper sense such as check whether is morning, or evening or noon.
- Have a proper and constant voice tone, never raise your voice tone while telling about your Achievements or reduce your voice tone while telling about your negative points.
- Have proper answer for your positive and negative points
- Proper body language is a must.
- Don’t argue with the IO. But tell your point in a positive way.
- Understand the questions clearly and and start to answer to that question slowly and Confidently.
- In case, if you felt that you don’t know the answer, just say after thinking a while, sorry sir i Don’t know the answer.
- In case, if you didn’t get the question from the IO means, ask him as sorry sir, i beg your pardon, please repeat the question.
- Never blame anyone for your shortcomings such as low marks due to teacher etc. Since they don’t want people who blame for shortcomings. They want people only who take every situation positive and overcome the shortcomings with hard work.