What is a Blockchain? Blockchain is a technology helps in peer to peer transfer of digital information and assets without any middleman or intermediaries. Blockchain relied on immutable records of the distributed What is the basic structure of blockchain? Transaction is the basic structure of blockchain. Later, the same transaction is validated and broadcast in an immutable ledger.Many transactions form a box and many boxesform a chain through a digital data link. What are the types of Blockchain network? Continue Reading
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAM CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Analytics
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Web Channel (E Marketing, CRM Mobile, etc.)
- SAP CRM Interaction Center IC
- SAP Hybris
1.What is SAP BW/BI? What is the purpose of SAP BW/BI? SAP BW/BI stands for Business Information Warehouse, also known as business intelligence. For any business, data reporting, analyses and interpretation of business data is very crucial for running business smoothly and making decision. SAP BW/BI manage the data and enables to react quickly and in line with the market. It enables the user to analyze data from operative SAP applications as well as from other business.
1) What is bank? What are the types of banks?
A bank is a financial institution licensed as a receiver of cash deposits. There are two types of banks, commercial banks and investment banks. In most of the countries, banks are regulated by the national government or central bank.
2) What is investment banking?
Investment banking manages portfolios of financial assets, commodity and currency, fixed income, corporate finance, corporate advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity writing etc.
3) What is commercial bank?
Commercial bank is owned by the group of individuals or by a......
1. What is Delivery Controller?
- Delivery Controller is the Core component of XenDesktop v5 & above, using FMA.
- It is the server that centrally manages the XenDesktop site.
- At least one delivery controller is installed on a site.
- The delivery controller communicates with the database
- It runs several services that manages
- the hypervisor resources,
- the user authentication and authorization/access,
- the broker between the user requests and their virtual desktops and applications,
- monitoring, and
- the power management (shutting down of virtual desktops when needed), and so on.
- It includes the functionality of Data......