Elastic Cloud Enterprise Admin Interview Questions and Answers
by Sachin, on Aug 8, 2022 10:29:26 PM
Q1. What are some of the key features of Cloud Computing?
- Location Independent
Q2. What are the benefits of Cloud Computing?
- Data backup and storage of data
- Powerful server capabilities
- Incremented productivity
- Cost-effective and time-saving
Q3. What are the cloud service models?
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Q4. Mention the layers of PaaS architecture.
- Automatically creates virtual machines and controllers
- Deploys applications
- Connects to services
- Automatically scales up and down
- Block storage
Applications Stored in Storage Services
- Simple-to-scale applications
- Easier recovery from failure
Q5. Which are the main constituents of the cloud ecosystem?
- Cloud service providers
- Cloud consumers
- Direct consumers
Q6. What are the serverless components in cloud computing with their advantages and disadvantages?
|Cost-effective||Can cause late responses|
|Increases productivity||Not ideal for high-computing operations|
|Scalable||More vulnerable when it comes to security|
|No server management||Debugging is challenging|
Q7. Why Hybrid Clouds are so important?
Access capacity and specialized software are available in the public cloud and not in the private cloud.
Examples: Virtual Amazon and Dynamo
Leveraging the best of both worlds, there are hybrid clouds.
- It is a VMware cloud.
- It is expensive.
- It gives enterprise quality.
- It has commodity servers and storage.
- It is less reliable.
- We can run web servers on OpenStack.
- the database is built on vCloud.
Q8. Mention the different types of models used for the deployment in Cloud Computing.
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Q9. Explain security management in terms of Cloud Computing.
- Identity management access provides the authorization of application services.
- Access control permission is given to users to have complete controlling access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
- Authentication and authorization provide permission to only the authorized and authenticated users to access the data and applications.
Q10. Which are the layers of Cloud Computing?
- CLC or Cloud Controller
- Cluster Controller
- Storage Controller (SC)
- Node Controller (NC)