This course uses AWS for the labs. Experience with EC2 is recommended.
• Some knowledge of Elasticsearch is expected. The student should be familiar with Elasticsearch concepts such as: clusters, nodes, indices, shards, allocation awareness.
• Students should be familiar with running commands from a command line or terminal, in multiple terminal windows
• Students should have basic proficiency with the Linux operating system, although most commands are provided in the training
• An AWS account to complete the labs
• Participants must use their own desktop or laptop system
• Internet connection capable of streaming video
• Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
• A modern web browser
Understanding the main use cases, features and value propositions for deploying ECE
A high-level walkthrough of the major components of ECE
System Requirements; introduction to the installation process
Lab 1: Install of the First Instance
Running the installation script to install a single host
Lab 2: Tour of the Cloud UI
Browsing the UI; familiarizing at a high-level with functionality provided in the Admin Console interface
Building on Elasticsearch’s native high availability features, using ECE features and architectural considerations
Lab 3: Adding HA
See how easy it is to deploy multi-tenant clusters in ECE, with differing distributed features; simply deploy multiple versions of Elasticsearch
Learn common features of ECE like snapshotting, Stack Packs, and Monitoring
Lab 5: Monitoring
Explore the Cloud UI tools for monitoring your deployment
Lab 6: Upgrading a Cluster
Upgrade a 2.x version of Elasticsearch to 5.x
Overview of the built-in security features available in ECE
The REST API
Familiarize the student with the wealth of API functionality
To Learn Live Online ELASTIC CLOUD ENTERPRISE ADMINISTRATION I Training Globally and ELASTIC CLOUD ENTERPRISE ADMINISTRATION I Training in Bangalore using Class Room, ENROLL TODAY at myTectra.
|myTectra Stands for Quality Training and provides training using Experienced professionals on the Respective Technologies and who has a good teaching expertise.
|WHY DO YOU AWAIT FOR FIXED SCHEDULES ? CHOOSE MYTECTRA LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME|
myTectra flexible batch schedules enables you to start your class at your convenient date and time.
1. All the enrolled candidates must start the class by any date within 30 days from the date of enrollment.
2. Maximum of 3 Days will be taken by myTectra to schedule the batches from the date of schedule request from the candidate.
3. Individual Focus - Maximum 5 candidates allowed per batches
4. The candidate can request any one of the batch time slot from the below list
|Batch Type||Time Slab||Hours/Day||Time Zone||Days|
|Regular Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Regular Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Week End||6.30 AM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 3 Hrs||IST||Saturday,Sunday|
|Fast Track-Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Fast Track-Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Customized Batch||Customized Timing||Customized Hrs||IST||Customized Days|
Note : We can schedule your batch anytime on Saturday and Sunday between 6.30 AM 9.30 PM at your convenient time
Do you have any questions ? please call us on +919019191856 or email to [email protected]