RSA Archer Interwiew Questions and Answers
by Sachin, on Jun 30, 2022 9:02:07 PM
Q1. What is RSA Archer?
RSA Archer Suite is a risk management solution that provides solutions in sectors such as business resiliency, operational and enterprise risk management, audit management, public sector, security and IT risk management, third-party governance and regulatory compliance management.
Q2. What is an RSA token used for?
A) RSA SecurID (“SecurID”) is a two-factor authentication technology that is used to protect network resources. The authentication is based on two factors — something you know (a password or PIN) and something you have (an authenticator).
Q3. What are the different products of RSA?
RSA creates a wide range of industry-leading products that allow customers to take control of risk. Whether those risks stem from external cyber threats, identity and access management challenges, online fraud, compliance pressure or any number of other business and technology issues, RSA’s extensive portfolio of integrated, independently-top rated products better position public- and private-sector enterprises to drive growth and embrace change in today’s complex, volatile world.
- Advanced Threat Detection & Response – RSA NetWitness Suite
- Identity and Access Management – RSA SecurID Suite
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) – RSA Archer Suite
- Fraud Prevention – RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite
Q4. What are the benefits of RSA Archer?
- Enables collaboration on risk issues across business lines and organizational boundaries.
- Allows organizations to define and enforce accountability for risk and compliance issues.
- Built on the most flexible, configurable and powerful GRC platform in the industry.
- Enhances business performance and helps organizations make more informed decisions faster.
- Includes pre-built integrations with many other technologies, including security tools and business support applications.
- A strong network of certified RSA Archer experts possess the experience and knowledge to lead you on a path to success.
- Helps organizations derive efficiencies by automating processes.
- Improves visibility by consolidating data and enabling risk analytics across your organization.
- Provides a best practices-driven approach to quickly implement effective risk management processes and plan for expansion based on strategy and investment schedule.
- Designed with built-in industry standards so that customers can quickly implement the processes that give business leaders the visibility they need.
Q5. What is a GRC tool?
Auditing, reporting, monitoring and assessment often require specialist governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) tools. They can be costly, take time to set up and usually necessitate training.
Q6. What are the different solutions available in the Archer Governance Risk and Compliance?
- RSA Archer Audit Management
- RSA Archer Business Resiliency
- RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
- RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management
- RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- RSA Archer Public Sector Solutions
- RSA Archer Third Party Governance
- RSA Archer Platform
Q7. What are the features of Archer GRC platform?
- Flexible - Archer GRC offers point-and-click interface for Managing and Building Business Application.
- Unified - Archer GRC manages Policies, Risks, Controls, Assessments and Deficiencies through lines of business.
- Collaborative - Archer GRC is used to enable cross-functional Collaboration and Alignment.
Q8. What is RSA Archer Data Governance?
RSA Archer Data Governance helps in providing the framework for better Identity, Implementing, and Managing proper control around the data processing all the activities that involve identifiable information(PII).
Q9. How can we retrieve old value in Archer RC?
We can retrieve old value by:
creating a simple text field.
creating an action which is triggered whenever all the related record field values can be changed.
Here an code used for retrieving old values:
FirstDate = "" or FirstDate = null then FirstDate = MyRelatedRecordField
Q10. What are the benefits of RSA Archer Audit Management?
- Dynamically Adjust Risk-Based Audit Plans
- Execute Internal Audit Engagements Efficiently
- Tackle Risk and Compliance Issues Across Teams with One Central System
- Automates the Audit Processes
Q11. What is RSA Archer Business Resiliency?
RSA archer business resiliency, automate business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution to protect your ongoing operations. Transform the efficiency of your continuity and recovery teams, address the most critical areas of the business quickly, and partner across the business to achieve your organization’s resiliency goals.
Q12. What are the benefits of RSA Archer Business Resiliency?
- It Bring Business Context to Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning
- Integrate Incident and Crisis Response
- Adapt Your Resiliency Program to Align with Your Business Priorities
Q13. What is risk management in RSA Archer?
RSA Archer Risk Management enables organizations to deploy a systematic and methodical approach to identify, assess, decision, treat, and monitor risks to optimize the management of risk consistent with the organization's risk appetite.
Q14. What is RSA Security Analytics?
RSA Security Analytics is an enterprise security information and event management (SIEM) product. The purpose of a SIEM is to harvest, analyze and report on security log data across an enterprise, including network-based security controls and host operating systems and applications.
Q15. How does the RSA algorithm work?
The RSA algorithm is an asymmetric cryptography algorithm; this means that it uses a public key and a private key (i.e two different, mathematically linked keys). As their names suggest, a public key is shared publicly, while a private key is secret and must not be shared with anyone.
Q16. Is RSA symmetric or asymmetric?
RSA is named for the MIT scientists (Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman) who first described it in 1977. It is an asymmetric algorithm that uses a publicly known key for encryption, but requires a different key, known only to the intended recipient, for decryption.
Q17. What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), taking effect in May of 2018, will be a game-changing regulation that will reset the best practice models for data privacy and protection globally. The GDPR increases privacy rights for individuals and gives regulatory authorities greater powers to take action against businesses that breach the new law.
Q18. What is RSA Archer Privacy Program Management?
RSA Archer Privacy Program Management is built upon the capabilities provided by the RSA Archer Data Governance use case and is designed to help organizations identify and assess the privacy impacts and risks posed by data processing activities involving PII.
Q19. What is RSA Archer Incident Management?
RSA archer incident management, centralize and streamline tracking, workflow and resolution of day-to-day incidents, whether they be security, physical or employee-related—before they become business disruptions.
Q20. What is RSA Archer Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning?
It implement a coordinated approach to business continuity and IT disaster recovery planning, testing and execution.
Q21. What is RSA Archer Crisis Management?
RSA Archer Business Continuity Management (BCM) provides a centralized, consistent and automated approach to business continuity and disaster recovery planning, allowing you to respond swiftly in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations.
Q22. What is RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management?
Q23. What is RSA Archer Risk Catalog?
Archer Risk Catalog allows you to record and track risks across your organization and establish accountability by named first and second line of defense managers. It provides a three-level rollup of risk, from a granular level through enterprise risk statements.
Q24. What is RSA Archer Top-Down Risk Assessment?
Archer Top-Down Risk Assessment enables practitioners to document risks and controls throughout the organization. Risks can be assessed on an inherent and residual basis, both qualitatively and across multiple risk categories using monetary values.
Q25. What is RSA Archer Loss Event Management?
Archer Loss Event Management allows organizations to capture and inventory actual loss events and near misses, as well as relevant external industry-related loss events.
Q26. What is RSA Archer Key Indicator Management?
RSA Archer Key Indicator Management is an essential element of an effective Operational and Integrated Risk Management program to understand the organization's risk and performance profile and operation of the existing internal control framework.
Q27. What is RSA Archer Bottom-Up Risk Assessment?
RSA Archer Bottom-Up Risk Assessment allows you to engage your teams via targeted project risk assessments. Projects can include such things as new and changing business processes, fraud assessments, new products and services, and proposed mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Q28. What is RSA Archer Operational Risk Management?
Operational risk management. Understand the business context of risk with an aggregated, enterprise-wide view of operational risks. Archer Operational Risk Management helps you engage business managers in using consistent methodologies to identify and manage the risks and controls under their purview.