What Will I Learn?
Docker is the world’s leading software container platform, used by Developers to eliminate “works on my machine” problems while collaborating on code with co-workers. Operators use Docker to run and manage apps side-by-side in isolated containers to get better compute density. Enterprises use Docker to build agile software delivery pipelines to ship new features faster, more securely and with confidence for both Linux and Windows Server apps. Docker consists of Docker Engine, a portable, lightweight runtime and packaging tool, and Docker Hub, a cloud service for sharing applications and automating workflows. Docker enables apps to be quickly assembled from components and eliminates the friction between development, QA, and production environments. As a result, IT can ship faster and run the same app, unchanged, on laptops, data centre VMs, and any cloud.
- At the end of myTectra's Docker Course you will be able to :
- Learn the basics of Docker and run a basic hello world in Docker
- Discuss containerization and various operations performed on it
- Introduce yourself to the Docker File and Docker Hub and how to create Docker images
- Learn the various networking mechanisms available in Docker
- Discuss in detail about the configuration of the Docker daemon
- Learn about the new container management platform from Google “Kubernetes”
- Introduce several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration
- Learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud
Who is the target audience?
- Developers and IT Engineers
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Mobile and Web App Developers
- IT Administrators
- Software Architects
Docker in the Cloud is the market buzz. Having Cloud Computing skills is a highly preferred learning path after Docker training. Check out the upgraded AWS Architect and Microsoft Azure course details.
- Who should go for this course?
- This Docker Certification Training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Docker. This Docker course is the best fit for:
- Systems Admins
- Solutions Architect
- Release Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
- The pre-requisites for this course include Good Knowledge and Hands-on experience with Linux. You don’t need to be a wizard at the command line, but you should be familiar with how to open your favourite shell or terminal and run basic commands in that environment.
- It helps (but isn’t required) to know how to navigate a directory tree, manipulate files (move, copy, edit, save, read), list running processes, and so forth.
- If you wish to brush-up Linux skills, myTectra offers you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. "Linux Fundamentals for Docker" when you enrol in Docker Training and Certification course.