After the completion of the Informatica Training at myTectra, you will be able to :
1. Understand and identify different Informatica Products
2. Describe Informatica PowerCenter architecture & its different components
3. Use PowerCenter 9.x components to build Mappings, Tasks, Workflows
4. Describe the basic and advanced features functionalities of PowerCenter 9.X transformations
5. Understand Workflow Task and job handling
6. Describe Mapping Parameter and Variables
7. Perform debugging, troubleshooting, error handling and recovery
8. Learn to calculate cache requirement and implement session cache
9. Execute performance tuning and Optimization
10. Recognize and explain the functionalities of the Repository Manager tool.
11. Identify how to handle services in the Administration Console
12. Understand techniques of SCD, XML Processing, Partitioning, Constraint-based loading, and Incremental Aggregation
13. Gain insight on ETL best practices using Informatica
Who should go for this Informatica Training?
The following professionals can go for this Informatica Training by myTectra :
1. Software Developers
2. Analytics Professionals
3. BI/ETL/DW Professionals
4. Mainframe developers and Architects
5. Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
What are the pre-requisites for Informatica Training?
The pre-requisites for this Informatica Training at myTectra include basic knowledge of SQL.
Project Work Towards the end of this training, you will be working on a live project to perform data analytics.
Project #1 : Creation of Sales Data Warehouse
Industry : Retail
Data : NorthWind/AdventureWorks dataset.
Problem Statement : Creation of ETL jobs to build Sales Data Mart using Informatica.
Project #2 : Transaction Analysis for Retail
Industry : Retail
Data : Sales data from Real time retail project. ( Data will be masked)
Problem Statement : Analyzing Retail Transaction Information using Informatica.