Prince2 Foundation Practitioner Training Certification Program will enable you to learn how to:
1. Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method.
2. Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing inter-dependencies and identifying opportunities.
3. Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
4. Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and control.
Who should go for this course?
This Course is designed for all those Individuals looking to gain knowledge on the Prince2 Foundation Practitioner Training methodology and best practices of Project Management. Ideally suited for Project Managers, Project Planners, Project Leaders, Project Directors, Software Professionals, Program Managers, Department Heads for Information Technology.
There are No Prerequisites to appear for PRINCE2® Foundation Exam. However you need to be Prince2 Foundation Practitioner Training Certified to appear for Prince2 Foundation Practitioner Training .
Why Learn PRINCE2® ?
1. Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
2. Acts as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Project Management Jobs in the UK and Europe
3. Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
4. Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
5. Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
6. Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
7. Shows your commitment to the Project Management profession
1. PRINCE2® Integrated Elements
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment. Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management. Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
Topics - PRINCIPLES, PROCESSES, THEMES AND TAILORING PRINCE2® TO PROJECT ENVIRONMENT
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the Seven Principles and how they can be applied along with the process and themes
Topics - PRINCE2® Principles – Continued business justification.
PRINCE2® Principles -Learn from experience.
PRINCE2® Principles -Defined roles and responsibilities.
PRINCE2® Principles -Manage by stages.
PRINCE2® Principles -Manage by exception.
PRINCE2® Principles -Focus on products.
PRINCE2® Principles -Tailor to suit the project environment.
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the purpose, objective and activities in all the seven themes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project.
Topics- Organization, Business Case, Plan, Quality, Risk, Progress, Change
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand the purpose, objective and activities in all the seven processes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project
Topics Directing a Project,
Starting up a Project,
Initiating a Project,
Managing Stage Boundaries,
Controlling a Stage,
Managing Product Delivery,
Closing a Project
5. Tailoring PRINCE2®
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand how themes and processes can be tailored based on the size and complexity of the project.
Topics- Tailoring PRINCE2® for various project scenario
6. PRINCE2® Practitioner- Business Case studies
Learning Objectives - In this Module, you will be discussing lot of Case studies and PRINCE2® Project Management method.
Topics- Case studies, Project management method, Exam preparation
To Learn Live Online Prince2 Foundation Practitioner Training Globally and Prince2 Foundation Practitioner Training using Class Room, ENROLL TODAY at myTectra.
|myTectra Stands for Quality Training and provides training using Experienced professionals on the Respective Technologies and who has a good teaching expertise.
|WHY DO YOU AWAIT FOR FIXED SCHEDULES ? CHOOSE MYTECTRA LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME|
myTectra flexible batch schedules enables you to start your class at your convenient date and time.
1. All the enrolled candidates must start the class by any date within 30 days from the date of enrollment.
2. Maximum of 3 Days will be taken by myTectra to schedule the batches from the date of schedule request from the candidate.
3. Individual Focus - Maximum 5 candidates allowed per batches
4. The candidate can request any one of the batch time slot from the below list
|Batch Type||Time Slab||Hours/Day||Time Zone||Days|
|Regular Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Regular Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Week End||6.30 AM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 3 Hrs||IST||Saturday,Sunday|
|Fast Track-Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Fast Track-Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Customized Batch||Customized Timing||Customized Hrs||IST||Customized Days|
Note : We can schedule your batch anytime on Saturday and Sunday between 6.30 AM 9.30 PM at your convenient time
Do you have any questions ? please call us on +919019191856 or email to [email protected]