Who should go for this course?
- After the completion of Real-Time Analytics with Apache Kafka course at myTectra, you should be able to:
- Understand Kafka and its components
- Set up an end to end Kafka cluster along with Hadoop and Yarn cluster
- Integrating Kafka with real-time streaming systems like Spark & Storm
- Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real-time streaming sources like Twitter
- Understanding the insights of Kafka API
- Work on a real-life Project, implementing Twitter streaming with Kafka, Hadoop & Storm
What are the Pre-requisites for this Course?
- This course is designed for professionals who want to learn Kafka techniques and wish to apply it on Big Data. It is highly recommended for:
- Developers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as a "Kafka Big Data Developer"
- Testing professionals who are currently involved in Queuing and Messaging systems
- Big Data Architects who like to include Kafka in their ecosystem
- Project Managers involved in projects of messaging systems
Knowledge of core java concepts is the pre-requisite for this course. We provide a complimentary course
i.e. "Java Essentials for Apache Kafka" to all the participants who enrol for the Real-Time Analytics with Apache Kafka training.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a live project where you will be using Kafka messaging system to perform analysis on Twitter Streaming along with Hadoop, Spark & Storm.
Why learn Real-Time Analytics with Apache Kafka?
Kafka provides high throughput and scalable messaging systems. Developed on Linkedin, it can be used effectively in place of traditional messaging system like JMS, Apache MQ etc. Because Kafka can be integrated into systems like Spark, Storm, Hadoop etc, it is a highly recommended messaging system for solving big data problems involved in messaging system. Features of Kafka Cluster like scalability, Fault tolerance, High throughput, Durability etc. makes it a leader in today's market in messaging systems. Due to extensive use of Kafka in market today, there is a steep increase in job opportunities.