myTectra the Market Leader in Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 3) Training in Bangalore
myTectra offers Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 3) Training in Bangalore using Class Room. myTectra offers Live Online Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 3) Training Globally.
1. Write generalized and reusable transformations using functions, variables, and operators
2. Build up complex transformations from smaller testable steps
3. Transform, combine, and reduce complex data structures which include nested arrays, objects, and arrays of objects
4. Recursively apply formatting rules to every element of a nested schema
Module 1: Organizing and Formatting DataWeave Code
Review DataWeave fundamentals
Match DataWeave types and conditions
Organize and reuse DataWeave code with variables and functions
Module 2: Constructing Arrays and Objects with DataWeave
Add components to and remove elements from arrays and objects
Construct objects from lists of DataWeeave expressions using object constructor curly braces
Troubleshoot common issues when using object constructor curly braces
Join data together using map operators
Module 3: Iteratively Transforming Data using Mapping Operators
Transform elements of arrays and objects into a new array using the map operator
Transform elements of objects into a new object using the mapObject operator
Combine map and mapObject operators to transform complex schema
Module 4: Recursively Transforming Complex Schema
Write recursive functions to transform complex schema
Combine match and mapping operators to recursively transform every element of a complex schema
To Learn Live Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 3) Training Globally and Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave (Mule 3) Training in Bangalore using Class Room, ENROLL TODAY at myTectra.
|myTectra Stands for Quality Training and provides training using Experienced professionals on the Respective Technologies and who has a good teaching expertise.
|WHY DO YOU AWAIT FOR FIXED SCHEDULES ? CHOOSE MYTECTRA LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME|
myTectra flexible batch schedules enables you to start your class at your convenient date and time.
1. All the enrolled candidates must start the class by any date within 30 days from the date of enrollment.
2. Maximum of 3 Days will be taken by myTectra to schedule the batches from the date of schedule request from the candidate.
3. Individual Focus - Maximum 5 candidates allowed per batches
4. The candidate can request any one of the batch time slot from the below list
|Batch Type||Time Slab||Hours/Day||Time Zone||Days|
|Regular Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Regular Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Week End||6.30 AM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 3 Hrs||IST||Saturday,Sunday|
|Fast Track-Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Fast Track-Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Customized Batch||Customized Timing||Customized Hrs||IST||Customized Days|
Note : We can schedule your batch anytime on Saturday and Sunday between 6.30 AM 9.30 PM at your convenient time
Do you have any questions ? please call us on +919019191856 or email to [email protected]