PYTHON DATA TYPES AND SYSTEM DEFINED FUNCTIONS:
This section of python comprises of the system related concepts like data types, system-defined functions with practical implementations. System Module concept. how to import the system defined modules and its uses.
- Python Data types like Numbers , Strings , Lists , Tuples , Dictionaries etc
- difference between Normal and module function eg math , random.
Number functions: The functions which works on the number inputs are number functions. This section also comprise system defined number functions .
- abs , max , min
- math.ceil , math.floor , round,
- random functions lile : choice , shuffle , randrange , uniform
String Functions and string Operators:
The functions which work on the string inputs are number functions. This section also comprises system defined string functions.
- string operators like + , * ,  , [:] , in , not in
- case related functions like capitalize , upper , lower , title , swapcase
- max , min , len
- ljust , rjust , center , lstrip , rstrip , strip
- count , index , find , replace
- split , join , startswith , endswith , reversed , sorted
- validation functions like isalpha , isdigit , isalnum , isupper , islower
Lists, operators, and functions: This section comprises of the list concepts such as operators and functions. List are the part and parcel when it comes dealing with files. This section also includes Indexing , creation , manipulation and deletion for the lists.
- practical implementations with files using lists.
- List operators + , * ,  , [:] , in , not in
- List fundtions like len , max , min
- append , extend , index , insert , pop
- deep copy and shallow copy
- remove , sort , reverse
- map , reduce , filter
Tuple, Operators and functions : Tuples are immutable list . Here we deal with the difference between lists and tuples . Importance of the tuples over the list, Indexing , access and deletion of the tuples.
- tuple operators + , * ,  , [:] , in , not in
- difference between list and tuple
- tuple functions len , max , min , copy
- map , reduce , filter
Dictionary operators and Functions: Here we know about the key – value pairs. Has concepts . User defined indexing and its importance over the system defined indexes used in lists and tuples along with the Dictionary operators and functions.
- Difference between list and dictionary
- dictionary operators like  , in , not in
- dictionary functions like len , keys , values , items ,
- get , fromkeys , setdefault
USER-DEFINED CONCEPTS :
In the above section 2, we seen every function or module used is system defined. This section mainly focuses on user-defined elements like user-defined functions, types of user-defined functions and its importance. Return statement. user-defined modules how can user-defined modules are imported etc.
Exception Handling: This section consists of handilng the exceptions using try and except block. Importance of the word Exception and system defined exceptions. User defined exceptions its importance. assert statement.
- try , except block
- System defined exceotions
- User defined exception
- assert statement
- finally block
Files: This section is for creation, reading and writing of the files which are Ascii files , binary files etc except non ASCII files like pdf , excel files. Creation , deletion, Read , write and append operations in files.
- file handlers
- file functions like open , read , readline , readlines , write , writeline , writelines , close , seek , tell
- file modes like r, w, a, r+, w+, a+, rb, wb, ab
User-Defined Functions: here we deal with user defined fucntions its types based on how arguments passed. Importance of the return statement.
- difference between user defined and system defined functions
- types of user defined functions like
- Required and positional arguments
- required and nonpositional Keyword arguments
- default arguments
- Variable-length arguments
This section includes Importance of the user defined modules , use of __init__.py file.Also how to create a module using folder and also using the files. difference between import and from keywords.
- import statement
- from statement
- difference between import and from statement
- importance of __init__.py file
- alias naming in python
- Importing one python script in another
ADVANCED CONCEPTS :
OOPS: OOPS whose abbrevation is object oriented programming system. This section deals with the real time programming examples .Importance of objects , object methods , class methods difference between them . Importance of self keyword.
- Class sstructure
- importance of objects
- class methods and object methods
- Importance of self , __init__ , __name__ , __dict__, __str__ .
- importance of hasattr(), type(), issubclass(), isinstance(), super() functions
- class Variables and static variables
regular Expression: Regular expression is mainly used for the dynamic grepping or replacing of the data based on the pattern anchors.
- pattern acchors
- functions like match , search , findall , sub , compile
Excel Files: This section deals with using openpyxl module for excel file related tasks such
- How to open excel file in Read and Write and append mode
- difference between load_module and module function
- create excel file and add data dynamically in excel file
- Read existing file and append data
- Read data dynamically from excel file
- max_row , max_column and sheetnames functions
Database: Database is a storage where we can store the data in the rows and columns. In this section we deal with the database concepts such as
- Use of the Mysql database
- How to connect to the database using the connect method
- functions like cursor , execute , fetch , fetchall , close and its importance.
- control functions such as db.commit and db.rollback and its importance
- how to eexecute the query in python and fetch the data.
Iterators: This section deals with the handling of the memory with respect to the variables.
- Importance of iterators
- list and tuple iterator
- String Iterator
- next() function and its importance in iterators
- differnce between yield and return statement
- use and importance of the yield over return statement
- What is decorator
- importance and use of decorators
- JSON , YAML File concepts
- PDF , Word , CSV , Excel Files [ Opening , Closing , DataExtraction , Creation ]
Threading: This section deals with the concept of threads which is called as parallel processing.
- what is threading and its importance
- functions like Thread , join , start
- synchronus and asynchronus threads
- Synchronization between threads
- lock.acquire() and lock.release()
smtplib Module: This module is responsible for sending emails
- how top send the text email
- how to send the HTML email
- adding attachments in the mail
- functions like SMTP , sendmail , quit() , MIMETEXT
OS Networking module: This module contains the functions which are used to perform operating system related tasks.
- importing os module
- functions in os module like : access() , listdir() , mkdir() , makedirs() , rmdir() , removedirs()
- file functions such as remove() , rename() , copy() , chmod() , stat()
- link() , symlink() , readlink()
- environ , getenv() , setenv()
- Webpage Automation
- screen scraping
- web interface automation