1. Description of Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why Should be studying Digital Marketing
- What is the difference between Traditional and Digital Marketing?
- How Digital Marketing is beneficial over Traditional Marketing
- How can we grow Personally, professionally and Financially by doing Digital marketing?
The strategy of Digital marketing
- What are the Platforms for Digital Marketing?
- What strategy we should implement to become a successful Digital Marketing professional.
- A practical approach to getting Real-time Experiences in Digital Marketing.
- Case Study of Digital Marketing Campaign
- Process of Digital Marketing and Ad Operation (Adops)
1. Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing.
- Foundation of Social Media
- What is Social Media?
- Use of Social Media
- Need for Social Media Marketing.
- Time Spent on Social Media
2. Business for Social Media
- Set up Business Page on Social Media
- Growth of Business through Social Media
- Campaign Management on Social Media
3. Creative Strategy on Social Media
- What type of Creative required for Social Media
- Page Structure of Social Channel.
4. Online Reputation Management
- Customer Relation Through Social Media
- Branding awareness
- Business to Customer
5. Content Marketing for SMM
- Information contents for Social Media
6. ROI for Social Media
- Small Scale 2Business Idea.
- Revenue Generation Marketing.
7. Trending Social Media Marketing
Comparison of Different Channels on Social media marketing
8. Analytics and Reporting on Social Media Marketing
- Hash Tags analysis
- Time Management
- Audience Targeting KPI
9. Social Media Groups
- Understanding of the Groups
- Viral Marketing
- Sharing Tips and Idea
- Organic Promotion
10. Key features of SM Marketing
- Sustain Growth for Marketing
- Posting Calendar Managements
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Course Content
- What is SEO
- Important of SEO Tools
- Website Niche - Hosting- Domain
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Link Building
- Google +Bing Webmaster Tools
- Working as SEO - Website analysis
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email as Conversation
- Creating the Email List
- Landing Pages
- The Mailing List
- Spam and Blacklists
- Working with Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Creating Campaign for Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Business for Email Marketing
Search Engine Marketing and Google Ad words
- Pay-per-click Introduction
- Strategizing PPC, CPM, Sponsorship campaigns
- Marketing Analysis
- Ad writing Techniques for Search
- Campaign Management
- Bid Management Plan
- Keyword Rate Optimization
- Effective Landing Pages
- Performance Tracking
- User Psychology
- Reporting & Analysis
- QA and testing
- SEM Management