After the completion of the 'Measuring Social Media ROI' course at myTectra, you will be able to:
1. Understand how social media is linked to the company strategy
2. Know how social media can impact company results
3. Learn how to define, measure, and calculate the ROI of social media
4. Plan your Strategy & Balance Scorecard
5. Know about the Marketing & Leveraging the 4 P’s
6. Which Sales Model works for You
7. Understand your Business Vale Proposition: Exploring the 9 Areas
8. Understand the Social Media Planning
9. Cost of Social Media
10. Cost of Social Media defined in terms of Human Resource & Technology
11. Benefits of Social Media & Defining the Customer
12. Lifetime Value
13. Defining the MEV (Media Equivalent Value)
14. Social Media & Brand Equity
15. A Real life Case study on how to use Social Media ROI Planning & Tools
Why Learn Measuring Social Media ROI?
Nowadays, social media ROI has become one of the most discussed and current topics around marketing, communication and digital media professionals. Here, we introduce you to the basics of social media ROI, so you can start your learning journey along this course.
The ROI of social media will allow you to find out the success of your campaigns and compare them to other campaigns or even other non marketing projects in your organisation. That's the beauty of ROI, its comparability across realms.
Who should go for this course?
This course is a solid foundation for social media professionals, marketers, PR and communication managers, as well as entrepreneurs and business owners.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Basic knowledge of social media, and at least user experience in some of the major platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
To Learn Live Online Measuring Social Media ROI Training Globally and Measuring Social Media ROI Training in Bangalore using Class Room, ENROLL TODAY at myTectra.
|myTectra Stands for Quality Training and provides training using Experienced professionals on the Respective Technologies and who has a good teaching expertise.
|WHY DO YOU AWAIT FOR FIXED SCHEDULES ? CHOOSE MYTECTRA LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME|
myTectra flexible batch schedules enables you to start your class at your convenient date and time.
1. All the enrolled candidates must start the class by any date within 30 days from the date of enrollment.
2. Maximum of 3 Days will be taken by myTectra to schedule the batches from the date of schedule request from the candidate.
3. Individual Focus - Maximum 5 candidates allowed per batches
4. The candidate can request any one of the batch time slot from the below list
|Batch Type||Time Slab||Hours/Day||Time Zone||Days|
|Regular Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Regular Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Week End||6.30 AM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 3 Hrs||IST||Saturday,Sunday|
|Fast Track-Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Fast Track-Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Customized Batch||Customized Timing||Customized Hrs||IST||Customized Days|
Note : We can schedule your batch anytime on Saturday and Sunday between 6.30 AM 9.30 PM at your convenient time
Do you have any questions ? please call us on +919019191856 or email to [email protected]