Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design Training - Live Online & Classroom
1. Thorough understanding of all commonly used Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design Training constructs, fortified through detailed analysis of simulations using specially designed reference code.
2. Robust design techniques towards enhancing the reliability, performance, power, area and configurability that are key towards building a successful career in the Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design Training design field.
3. Labs/mini-projects tailored towards developing a systematic design approach, guided by clear instructions combining screen-shots and expert tips.
4. Progressive design implementation exercises from simple examples to relatively more complex ones, each one coupled with simple SystemVerilog test-bench creation for design sanity checking.
5. Basic synthesis and gate-netlist schematic analysis exercises that help in building a hardware implementation perspective on top of the HDL coding skills
6. A design-automation example using Perl and exercises that provide a jump-start with Perl programming.