1.Difference between the variables in which chomp function work ?
Scalar: It is denoted by $ symbol. Variable can be a number or a string.
Array: Denoted by @ symbol prefix. Arrays are indexed by numbers.
The namespace for these types of variables is different. For Example: @add, $add. The scalar variables are in one table of names or namespace and it can hold single specific information at a time and array variables are in another table of names or namespace. Scalar variables can be either a number or a string
2.Create a function that is only......
1) Explain what is PowerShell? Power shell is an extendable command shell and a scripting language for Windows. 2) What are the key characteristics of PowerShell? The key characteristics of PowerShell are
- PowerShell is object-based and not text based
- Commands in PowerShell are customizable
- It is a command line interpreter and scripting environment
- Parenthesis Brackets (): Curved parenthesis style brackets are used for......
1) What are real-time industry applications of Hadoop? Hadoop, well known as Apache Hadoop, is an open-source software platform for scalable and distributed computing of large volumes of data. It provides rapid, high performance and cost-effective analysis of structured and unstructured data generated on digital platforms and within the enterprise. It is used in almost all departments and sectors today.Some of the instances where Hadoop is used:
- Managing traffic on streets.
- Streaming processing.
- Content Management and Archiving Emails.
- Processing Rat Brain Neuronal Signals using a Hadoop Computing Cluster.
- Fraud detection......
- A collection of <name, value> pairs.
- An ordered list of values. As Python supports JSON parsers, JSON-based data is actually represented as a dictionary in Python. You can convert json data into python using load() of json module.
1) How would you create a taxonomy to identify key customer trends in unstructured data?
The best way to approach this question is to mention that it is good to check with the business owner and understand their objectives before categorizing the data. Having done this, it is always good to follow an iterative approach by pulling new data samples and improving the model accordingly by validating it for accuracy by soliciting feedback from the stakeholders of the business. This helps ensure that your model is producing actionable results and......