1. What do you meant MVC? MVC is a framework pattern that splits an application’s implementation logic into three component roles: models, views, and controllers.
- Model: The business entity on which the overall application operates. Many applications use a persistent storage mechanism (such as a database) to store data. MVC does not specifically mention the data access layer because it is understood to be encapsulated by the Model.
- View: The user interface that renders the Model into a form of interaction.
- Controller: Handles a request from a View and updates the Model that results......
1.what is the Codeigniter? Codeigniter is open source, webapplication a PHP framework. Codeigniter is loosely based on MVC pattern simple framework in php. 2.When and who developed codeigniter? The first public version of CodeIgniter was released on February 28, 2006. 3.What is the current version of codeigniter? The lastest version 2.2.0 till 6-05-2014. 4. Explain Application Flow Chart in codeigniter. Application flow chart from Codeigniter documentaion
- The index.php serves as the front controller, initializing the base resources needed to run CodeIgniter. 2. The Router examines the HTTP request to determine what should be done with it.
- If a cache......
1.What is meant by Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) in Spring?
Aspect Oriented Programming works like Object Oriented Programming. In Object Oriented Programming, the unit of modularity is Object But in Aspect Oriented Programming the unit of modularity is Aspect. Aspect works as the modularization of concerns known as crosscutting concerns in AOP. AOP framework is pluggable in spring. AOP provides declarative enterprise service and allows users to implement custom aspects.
2.Why is it uses?
Suppose we want to log every method entry and exit. This can be achieved by writing log statements......
1.What is SAP PP?
PP = Production Planning
SAP Poduction Planning (PP) is one the largest functional module in SAP. This module deals with all production processes like Capacity Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Material Requirement Planning & more...
The Production Planning module of SAP takes care of Master data needed like Bill Of Materials, Routings and Work Centers and stores it in one separate component.
2.Can we create Production order without bom and routing?
yes we can create a production order without BOM & routing.Change the Config in OPL8 ( order type dependent parameters)as......
Q1. What is Performance Testing? Performance Testing is performed to determine the response time of some components of the system perform under a particular workload. It is generally measured in terms of response time for the user activity. It is designed to test the overall performance of the system at high load and stress condition It identifies the drawback of the architectural design which helps to tune the application. It includes the following:
- The increasing number of users interacting with the system.
- Determine the Response time.
- Repeating the......