1. What is Delivery Controller?
- Delivery Controller is the Core component of XenDesktop v5 & above, using FMA.
- It is the server that centrally manages the XenDesktop site.
- At least one delivery controller is installed on a site.
- The delivery controller communicates with the database
- It runs several services that manages
- the hypervisor resources,
- the user authentication and authorization/access,
- the broker between the user requests and their virtual desktops and applications,
- monitoring, and
- the power management (shutting down of virtual desktops when needed), and so on.
- It includes the functionality of Data......
1.What is SAP ABAP?
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming), is a fourth-generation programming language, used for development and customization purposes in the SAP software.SAP ABAP is a high level language that is primarily used to develop enterprise application for large business and financial institution on SAP platform. Currently positioned along with Java, as the main language for SAP application server programming, most of the programs are executed under the control of the run-time system. This tutorial explains the key concepts of SAP ABAP.
2.What do you mean by an ABAP data dictionary?
ABAP dictionary is......
Getting a job at Google is surely a dream for most.Ranked among the world's 'best workplaces' year after year, Google is also one of the toughest companies to get into. The company is known for asking difficult and tricky interview questions. While it's never easy or rather impossible to guess the interview questions one will have to face, it is always better to prepare as best as one can for the job he/she is applying for. Here we've compiled a list of some of the most difficult questions asked during job interviews at......
Capgemini Technical Interview Questions For FreshersQ1. What are different storage class specifiers in C? Q2. When should we use pointers in a C program? Q3. What is a Dangling pointer? Q4. What is the NULL pointer? Q5. What are local static variables? What is their use? Q6. What are static functions? What is their use? Q7.What are main characteristics of C language? Q8. What is the difference between array and pointer? Q9. What is difference between i++ and ++i? Q10. What does SQL stand for? Q11. With SQL, how do you select a column named “FirstName” from a table named “Persons”? Q12. Which......
1. Define DB2. DB2 is a Database Management System for the MVS Operating System where, DB2 is a subsystem of MVS Operating System.