Mastering PowerShell Scripting
Powershell scripting the most trending and highest paid Programming Jobs. Enrol Today!
Learn Powershell scripting from myTectra the market leader !
PowerShell is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language.Sets of cmdlets may be combined into scripts
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving real time project of the various Powershell scripting concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving of the various Powershell scripting concepts.
Towards the end of the course, you will be given access to online Test. myTectra certifies you as an Powershell scripting Expert based on the scoring of 60% or above.
Chapter 1:Windows PowerShell
- Overview and Background
- Finding and Running Commands
CHAPTER 2:Working With The Pipeline
- Selecting, Sorting, and Measuring Objects
- Exporting, Importing, and Converting Data
- Filtering Objects Out of the Pipeline
- Enumerating Objects in the Pipeline
CHAPTER 3:How The Pipeline Works
- Passing Data in the Pipeline By Value
- Passing Data in the Pipeline By Property Name
CHAPTER 4:Using PSProviders And PSDrives
- PSProviders and PSDrives
- Using PSDrives
CHAPTER 5:Formatting Output
- Using Basic Formatting
- Using Advanced Formatting
- Redirecting Formatted Output
CHAPTER 6:Using WMI And CIM
- Querying Data with WMI/CIM
- Making Changes with WMI/CIM
CHAPTER 7:Prepare For Scripting
- Using Variables
- Scripting Security
CHAPTER 8:Moving From A Command To A Script To A Module
- Moving From Command to Script
- Moving From Script to Function to Module
- Implementing Basic Error Handling
- Using Basic Scripting Constructs
- Further Exploration in Scripting
CHAPTER 9:Administering Remote Computers
- Using Basic Remoting
- Using Remote Sessions
- Using Advanced Remoting Techniques
CHAPTER 10:Putting It All Together
- Provisioning a New Server Core Instance
CHAPTER 11:Using Background Jobs And Scheduled Jobs
- Using Background Jobs
- Using Scheduled Jobs
CHAPTER 12:Using Advanced PowerShell Techniques And Profiles
- Using Advanced PowerShell Techniques
- Creating Profile Scripts
- Working with Alternative Credentials
Request more information
More About Powershell
Windows Powershell Commands for Beginners
According to the IT programming trend, Java is currently more popular than other programming languages in terms of number of jobs, number of existing Java developers and overall usage statics in IT compared to Python.Read more