Performance Management and Appraisal
Performance Management and Appraisal
Performance Management and Appraisal the most trending and highest paid Programming Jobs. Enrol Today!
Learn Performance Management and Appraisal from myTectra the market leader !
performance appraisal is a systematic, general and periodic process that assesses an individual employee's job performance and productivity in relation to certain pre-established criteria and organizational objectives.
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving real time project of the various Performance Management and Appraisal concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving of the various Performance Management and Appraisal concepts.
Towards the end of the course, you will be given access to online Test. myTectra certifies you as an Performance Management and Appraisal Expert based on the scoring of 60% or above.
- Defining the skills and competencies required for excellent performance is the pre-requisite for creating personal development plans for individuals in order to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
- This course provides delegates with the opportunity to develop their capability for designing, developing and implementing performance management systems in accordance with the needs of their organization for Performance Appraisal Reviews.
- This course is designed to give the participants the skills, knowledge and understanding to:
- Analyze how performance management relates to organizational goals and expectations and how to achieve best results by performance measurement
- Identify the strategies required for effective managing of individual performance and performance strategies
- Design and Implement a successful performance appraisal review system
- Identify the methods and Tools available for measuring performance
- Relate performance management to pay and other organizational
- Incentives and rewards available
- Explore the continuing process of performance management and the continues review approaches
- Identify methods of evaluating the effectiveness of performance management
- Prepare a personal action plan for future implementation
Module 1: Defining Performance Management
- Concepts and Philosophy
- PM Development – Merit Rating, Management by Objectives, Performance
- Appraisals and Performance Management
- Staff Performance in the Organizational Context
- The Objectives of Performance Management
Module 2:Strategies for Managing Performance
- The Principles of PM
- A Framework of PM
- The Organization’s and the Individual’s Contribution to PM
- The Process of PM
- Behavioral Systems – Work Objectives and Performance Measures
- Personality, Competence and Results Orientated Systems
- Performance Management and Appraisals Developing Your People through Performance
- Developing a Performance Management System
- How to control tardiness, absenteeism, poor performance
- The importance of documenting what you do
- Simple measures for dealing with harassment or discrimination
Module 3:Performance Appraisal
- What is Performance Appraisal?
- Designing the Appraisal System
- The appraisal Interview – 7 Steps to Successful Appraisals
- Training for Appraisal
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Appraisal
Module 4:Methods of Measuring Performance
- Behavioral Anchored Rating Scales
- Ranking Scales
- Reporting Critical Incidents
- 360 degree Feedback
Module 5:Performance Related Pay
- Employee Involvement
- Reward Schemes
- Career Aspirations
Module 6:The Continuing Process of Performance Management
- Updating Objective
- Managing Continuous Learning
- Managing Under Performers
Module 7:Evaluating Performance Management
- Project Teams
- The Role of the HR Function
- Using External Consultants
- Monitoring and Evaluating
Module 8:Course Review
- Personal Action Planning
- Course Evaluation & Summary