Office Management Course
Office Management Course
Office Management the most trending and highest paid Programming Jobs. Enrol Today!
Learn Office management from myTectra the market leader !
Office management is a profession involving the design, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of the process of work within an office or other organization, in order to sustain and improve efficiency and productivity.
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving real time project of the various Office management concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving of the various Office management concepts.
Towards the end of the course, you will be given access to online Test. myTectra certifies you as an Office management Expert based on the scoring of 60% or above.
Chapter 1:Defining the Role of the Office Manager
- Understanding the core components of the office manager role:
- Clarifying expectations
- Four dimensions exercise
CHAPTER 2:Logistics - The Art of Effective Planning and Organising
- How to plan – a step by step framework for success
- The importance of robust project management skills
- Avoiding the common logistical traps
- Documentation control – ensuring you have the facts at your fingertips
- Organising and structuring processes and procedures
- Problem solving and decision making
CHAPTER 3:Budgeting - Understanding and Controlling the Finances
- Understanding core financial terminology
- How to write and understand a budget
- The most effective way to control a budget
- Allocating resources in a cost effective way
- How to defend your budget from attack
CHAPTER 4:Essential Negotiation Skills - Doing Win/Win Deals
- The critical importance of obust negotiation skills
- Understanding your counterpart
- Learn your strengths and play to them
- Tactics and counter tactics – a best practice approach
- Why win/win is the ultimate goal in any negotiation
CHAPTER 5:Effective Communication - Written and Spoken
- How to get your message across firmly and fairly
- Practical ways to get your voice heard in any scenario
- Best practice communication model:
- Email communication
- 1 to 1 scenarios
- Effective business writing
- Writing instructions and process guides
- Getting your hands on the information you need
CHAPTER 6:Influencing Across Your Organisation - Getting Them to Accept the Decision
- The role of influencing within modern organizations
- Influencing upwards
- Influencing across business functions
- Influencing teams
CHAPTER 7:Prioritising - How to Cram 24 Hours into a morning!
- How to prioritise in a way that works for you
- Identifying your personal “time stealers”
- Best practice time management techniques
- How to defend your time from institutional and colleague attack
- Practical steps for increasing productivity and efficiency
- The importance of effective delegation
- Influencing individuals
CHAPTER 8:Managing Change - Gaining Commitment
- How to introduce change painlessly
- Up-selling change as a positive
- Pre-empting and managing potential negative impact
CHAPTER 9:Taking Control - Stick to Your Guns
- Understanding and maximising your personal strengths
- Harnessing the unique strengths of others
- Don’t get panicked by rank into changing your tack
- Learn to cope yourself
CHAPTER 10:Dealing with Difficult Situation - People and Emotions
- Dealing with the organisational hierarchy
- Coping with those who know better
- How to handle emotions and feelings in a professional way
- Conflict resolution – a best practice approach
- Dealing with the human crisis
CHAPTER 11:Dealing with Pressure and Stress+
- Coping with difficult problems
- The importance of keeping things in perspective
- Dealing with crisis scenarios
- Practical breathing techniquesHow to handle your own stress
- Coping with others in stress