Java/J2EE and SOA
Java/J2EE and SOA
Java/J2EE and SOA the most trending and highest paid Programming Jobs. Enrol Today!
Learn Java/J2EE and SOA from myTectra the market leader !
A service-oriented architecture is essentially a collection of services. These services communicate with each other. The communication can involve either simple data passing or it could involve two or more services coordinating some activity.
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving real time project of the various Java/J2EE and SOA concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving of the various Java/J2EE and SOA concepts.
Towards the end of the course, you will be given access to online Test. myTectra certifies you as an Java/J2EE and SOA Expert based on the scoring of 60% or above.
Chapter 1:Introduction to Java
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn about Java architecture, advantages of Java, develop the code with various data types, conditions and loops.
- Topics : Introduction to Java, Bytecode, Class Files, Compilation Process, Data types and Operations, if conditions, Loops - for, while and do while.
CHAPTER 2:Data Handling and Functions
- Learning Objectives -In this module, you will learn how to code with arrays, functions and strings.
- Topics : Arrays - Single Dimensional and Multidimensional arrays, Functions, Function with Arguments, Function Overloading, Concept of Static Polymorphism, String Handling - String, Stringbuffer Classes
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn object oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc
- Topics : OOPS in Java: Concept of Object Orientation, Attributes and Methods, Classes and Objects Methods and Constructors - Default Constructors and Constructors with Arguments.
- Inheritance, Abstract, Final and Static.
CHAPTER 3:Packages and Multi Threading
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn about packages in Java and scope specifiers of Java. You will also learn exception handling and how multi threading works in Java
- Topics : Packages and Interfaces. Access Specifiers: Public, Private, Protected and Package. Exception Handling: Try, Catch, Finally, Throw and Throws.
- Multi Threading: Runnable Interface, Extending a Thread Class, Synchronization in Threads.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn how to write code with Wrapper Classes, Inner Classes and Applet Programs. How to use io, lang and util packages of Java and very important topic of Java which is Collections
- Topics : Wrapper Classes and Inner Classes: Integer, Character, Boolean, Float etc Applet Programs: How to write UI programs with Applet, Java.lang, Java.io, Java.util. Collections: ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, TreeSet, HashMap, HashTable.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn how to write XML files and how to parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java
- Topics : Introduction to XML, Writing XML files, DOM Parser - Writing into an XML file and Parsing an XML file, SAX Parser, XSL
CHAPTER 6: JDBC
- Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn SQL, Architecture of JDBC, Different drivers of JDBC and to write code in JDBC to communicate with Database
- Topics : Introduction to SQL: Connect, Insert, Update, Delete, Select, Introduction to JDBC and Architecture of JDBC. Types of Drivers: Type 1/2/3/4 drivers, Insert/Update/Delete/Select Operations using JDBC, Batch Processing Transaction. Management: Commit and Rollback.
CHAPTER 7: Servlets
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn Web Technologies and developing applications using Servlets
- Topics : Introduction to Web Technologies. Type of Servlets: Generic and Http Servlet. Request Dispatchers: Forward and Include, 4 types of Session Tracking and Filters.
CHAPTER 8: JSP
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn how to develop code with JSP
- Topics : Introduction to JSP, Architecture of JSP, tags (Scripts, declarative, expression), Implicit objects, JSP Directives, JSP and JDBC.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn about hibernate framework and how to interact with the database using hibernate. You will learn to perform various operations on database like Insert, Update, Delete and Select Operations
- Topics : Introduction to Hibernate, Architecture of Hibernate, Database Operations : Insert/Update/Delete/Select, Inheritance, Collections, HQL and Restrictions, Caching in Hibernate.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn Introduction to spring framework and writing code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring
- Topics : Introduction to Spring Framework, Architecture, Display a Sample Message, IoC Containers, Bean Definition, Bean Scopes, Bean Post Processors, Dependency Injection, Auto-Wiring. Spring, Ajax and Design Patterns
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn advanced concepts of Spring Framework like AOP, Transaction Management Operations Commit and Rollback operations on database. Interacting with server using Ajax framework and J2EE design patterns
- Topics : Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Integrating Spring framework with Hibernate, Transaction Management, Ajax Framework and Design Patterns: DAO, DTO, MVC, Intercepting filters, Front Controller, Business Delegate.
CHAPTER 11: SOA
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn SOA and SOA Architecture. You will also learn how SOA is useful between organizations to perform the required task easily and how it can be implemented in web services
- Topics: Introduction to SOA, SOA Architecture, Business layer of SOA, Advantages of SOA, What is Contract, Address and Binding in SOA, Composition of Service, Relation between SOA and Web Services
CHAPTER 12:Web Services and Project
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn SOA and implementation of web services. We will also discuss how to develop a project using Spring and Hibernate. This is a banking project with web services
- Topics : Introduction to Web Services, WSDL files, WSDL and UDDI, SOAP, RESTfulWeb Service, JAX-WS Implementation.
Chapter 13:Project Details:
- Following modules need to be developed for the project space
- Module 1 : This module accepts user id and password and authenticates the given credentials with the database using hibernate
- Module 2 : By accepting the type of account (SB / Current A/c) and user's details, account will be created
- Module 3 : Perform the debit and credit transactions.
- Module 4 : Accept credit card information with the desired details and authorize the credit card amount using web services.
- Module 5 : Display transactions of the account based on given date range (From a specific date to a specific date).