digital marketing the most trending and highest paid Programming Jobs. Enrol Today!
Learn Digital Marketing from myTectra the market leader !
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving real time project of the various Digital marketing concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving of the various Digital marketing concepts.
Towards the end of the course, you will be given access to online Test. myTectra certifies you as an Digital Marketing Expert based on the scoring of 60% or above.
Chapter 1:Description of Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing.
- Why Should be study Digital Marketing
- What is the difference between Traditional and Digital Marketing.
- How Digital Marketing is beneficial over Traditional Marketing
- How can we grow Personally, professionally and Financially by doing Digital marketing.
CHAPTER 2:Strategy of Digital marketing
- What are the Platforms for Digital Marketing.
- What strategy we should implement to become successful Digital Marketing professional.
- Practical approach to get Real time Experiences in Digital Marketing.
- Case Study of Digital Marketing Campaign
- Process of Digital Marketing and Ad Operation (Adops)
CHAPTER 3:Social Media Marketing
- Module i :- Introduction Social Media Marketing.
- Foundation of Social Media
- What is Social Media.
- Use of Social Media
- Need Social Media Marketing.
- Time Spend on Social Media Module ii : - Business for Social Media[/li]
- Set up Business Page on Social Media
- Growth of Business through Social Media
- Campaign Management on Social Media Module iii :- Creative Strategy on Social Media
- What type of Creative required for Social Media
- Page Structure of Social Channel. Module iv:- Online Reputation Management
- Customer Relation Through Social Media
- Branding awareness
- Business to Customer Module V:- Content Marketing for SMM[/li]
- CTA , Info graphic, Information contents for Social Media
- Module vi:- ROI for Social Media
- Small Scale Business Idea
- Revenue Generation Marketing. Module vii:- - Trending Social Media Marketing
- Comparison of Different Channels on Social media marketing Module viii:- Analytics and Reporting on Social Media Marketing
- Hash Tags analysis
- Time Management
- Audience Targeting KPI Module ix:- Social Medial Groups
- Understanding of the Groups
- Viral Marketing
- Sharing Tips and Idea
- Organic Promotion Module x :- Key features of SM Marketing
- Sustain Growth for Marketing
- Posting Calendar Managements
CHAPTER 4:Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Course content-
- What is SEO
- Important of SEO Tools
- Website Niche - Hosting- Domain
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- Off- Page SEO
- Link Building
- Google +Bing Webmaster Tools
- Working as SEO - Website analysis
CHAPTER 5:Email Marketing
- 1: Introduction to Email Marketing
- 2: Email as Conversation
- 3: Creating the Email List
- 4: Landing Pages
- 5: The Mailing List
- 6: Spam and Blacklists
- 7: Working with Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- 8: Creating Campaign for Email Marketing
- 9: Marketing Automation
- 10: Business for Email Marketing
CHAPTER 6:Search Engine Marketing and Google Ad words
- Pay-per-click Introduction
- Strategizing PPC, CPM, Sponsorship campaigns
- Marketing Analysis
- Ad writing Techniques for Search
- Campaign Management
- Bid Management Plan
- Keyword Rate Optimization
- Effective Landing Pages
- Performance Tracking
- User Psychology
- Reporting & Analysis
- QA and testing
- SEM Management