Core Java the most trending and highest paid Programming Jobs. Enrol Today!
Learn Core java from myTectra the market leader !
"Core Java" is Sun's term, used to refer to Java SE, the standard edition and a set of related technologies, like the Java VM, CORBA, et cetera. This is mostly to differentiate from, say, Java ME or Java EE. Also note that they're talking about a set of libraries rather than the programming language.
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving real time project of the various Python concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving of the various Python concepts.
Towards the end of the course, you will be given access to online Test. myTectra certifies you as an Python Expert based on the scoring of 60% or above.
- At the end of Core Java training course, the participant will be able to:
CHAPTER 2:Fundamentals of Java programming and how to use Java to write applications
- Understanding of OOPs concept
- Suggested Audience - Developers, Programmers.
CHAPTER 1. Introduction
- Why Java?
- Flavors of Java
- Java Designing Goal
- Role of Java Programming in industry
- Features of java Language
- JVM- The heart of Java
- Java's Magic Byte code
CHAPTER 2. Language Fundamentals
- Java Environment
- Installing JDK and Eclipse IDE - Java Program Development - Java Source File Structure - Compilation - Executions
- Java Fundamentals
- Data Types - Variables, keywords, Literals - Comments - Assignment ,Initialization -
CHAPTER 3: OOPs Concepts Introduction
- Introduction to Oops Concepts
- Inheritance - Polymorphism - Abstraction - Encapsulation -
- Class Fundamentals
- Class, Object - Global variable and member variables - Static and final - Inner and Anonymous Class - Access Control Modifiers - Constructors
CHAPTER 4: Array and String
- Defining of an Array
- Initializing and accessing an Array
- Multi-Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable and immutable String
- Using Collection Bases loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using String Buffer
CHAPTER 5. Oops in java
- Use of Benefits of inheritance in OOP - Types of inheritance in Java - Inheriting Data Member and Methods - Role of Constructors in inheritance - Overriding super Class methods - Use of *Super* - Polymorphism in inheritance -
- Interfaces And Abstract Classes
- Multiple Inheritance - Restrictions for Interfaces - Interface Vs Abstract - Relationship between classes
CHAPTER 6. Packages and Wrapper Classes
- Organizing Classes and interfaces in Packages
- Package as Access Protection
- Defining Package
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention for packages
- What is Wrapper Class
- Why Wrapper
- How to handle wrapper Classes
CHAPTER 7. Exception Handling
- What is Exception
- Types of Exception
- Exception Hierarchy
- Control Flow in Exception
- VM reaction to Exception
- Exception handling
CHAPTER 8. Thread
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming
- Thread Life-cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in thread Deadlock
CHAPTER 9. The Collection Framework
- Collection of objects
- Collection Interfaces and Hierarchy
- List And Map
- Types of List
- Types of map
CHAPTER 10. JDBC Fundamentals
- Introductions to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers and architectures
- CURD operations using JDBC
- ODBC and other Drivers