myTectra the Market Leader in Anti-Money laundering Training in Bangalore
myTectra offers Anti-Money laundering Training in Bangalore using Class Room. myTectra offers Live Online Anti-Money launderingTraining Globally.
Do you know your fit and obligations under the AML/CTF regime?
This course aims to:- Develop the skills and awareness of employees so that they can drive the organisations AML/CTF compliance activities in the future.
- Help employees translate these obligations into everyday work practices.
- Describe consequences of not complying with their obligations.
- Provide guidance on the steps involved in recognising and preventing money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Support the successful facilitation of AML/CTF policies.
This course is essential for all employees who fall under the AML/CTF Act. This includes financial services sectors, gambling sectors, bullion dealers and other professionals or businesses ('reporting entities') that provide particular 'designated services'.
In this course, you will learn about:
- The structure of the AML/CTF regime in Australia;
- Your fit into the AML/CTF regime;
- Your obligations under the AML/CTF regime, including:
- customer identification;
- AML/CTF Programs;
- designated remittance service arrangements and correspondent banking;
- reporting of certain transactions;
- record keeping.
- Consequences to you for not complying with your obligations.
Every professional involved in the global financial services industry (as a provider, user, regulator or advisor of product/services, marketplace/exchange) would benefit from KESDEE’s innovative solutions.
To Learn Anti-Money laundering Training in Bangalore using Class Room and Live Online Anti-Money laundering Training Globally ENROLL TODAY at myTectra.
|myTectra Stands for Quality Training and provides training using Experienced professionals on the Respective Technologies and who has a good teaching expertise.|
|WHY DO YOU AWAIT FOR FIXED SCHEDULES ? CHOOSE MYTECTRA LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME|
myTectra flexible batch schedules enables you to start your class at your convenient date and time.
1. All the enrolled candidates must start the class by any date within 30 days from the date of enrollment.
2. Maximum of 3 Days will be taken by myTectra to schedule the batches from the date of schedule request from the candidate.
3. Individual Focus - Maximum 5 candidates allowed per batches
4. The candidate can request any one of the batch time slot from the below list
|Batch Type||Time Slab||Hours/Day||Time Zone||Days|
|Regular Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Regular Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Friday|
|Week End||6.30 AM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 3 Hrs||IST||Saturday,Sunday|
|Fast Track-Morning||6.30 AM - 9.30 AM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Fast Track-Evening||6.30 PM - 9.30 PM||Anytime Maximum 2 Hrs||IST||Monday-to-Saturday|
|Customized Batch||Customized Timing||Customized Hrs||IST||Customized Days|
Note : We can schedule your batch anytime on Saturday and Sunday between 6.30 AM 9.30 PM at your convenient time
Do you have any questions ? please call us on +919019191856 or email to [email protected]